debhazra
I'm new here

CrownPeak Training

Hi, We need to understand if you have the structured training in place both for In-person or Online or On-Demand training for CrownPeak ? I am from India and our client is based out of USA. Please let me know if there is any contact number/person whom we can discuss with respect to the entire training details. I don't know the exact forum particularly for Training and therefore Broadcast this message to the entire community. It would be a great help if anyone can pass me the required Input ASAP please. Thanks & Regards - Debasish

2 Replies
BeverlyDunn
Crownpeak (Retired)

Hi @debhazra -- thank you for posting your question in the community.  I am happy to try to help get you some answers.

Luckily, you are in the right place.  As a customer, you will have the option of consuming our On Demand training.  It can be found on the main page of the community under Training and Support.  Click on your product of interest to pull up the list of available sessions.

We do also offer Custom Onsite Training.  For this you will need to speak with your Customer Success Manager.  If you need help finding out who this is, please direct message me and I am happy to look.

Good luck,

@BeverlyDunn 

Sr. Director, Customer Success

If this solves your question, please mark this as solved to help others in the community get answers more quickly.

Beverly Dunn
Sr. Director - Customer Success

If you enjoyed this content, please give me a thumbs up or mark as a solution!
MarinK
Crownpeak (Retired)

@debhazra Thank you for your question and @BeverlyDunn  thank you for your answer!

We have been updating the datasheet that outlines all of our training options and it will be posted shortly.

All the best,

Marin Klostermeier - @MarinK

Community Moderator

0 Kudos