GrantGannon
Charter Member

WCO IP Addresses?

What are the IP addresses of the WCO servers from which emails are sent? Specifically those associated with form submissions. Need to whitelist external IPs so that incoming mail 'originating' from the client's domain can make it through the spam blockers.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarinK
Crownpeak (Retired)

Hi Grant,

Thank you for your question! 

I will reach out to someone on our DQM team to make sure you get an answer. 

All the best,

Marin Klostermeier - @MarinK 

Community Moderator

0 Kudos
kensnyder
Head of Support

The best solution for preventing WCO emails from being blocked by spam blockers is to register a valid email sender address within WCO.  You can refer to this article regarding the proper method to do this:

WCO - Verify Email Address

Crownpeak uses Amazon SES for sending email from WCO.

Please note that this can only be set currently within the Volte UI.  This functionality will be added to V3 in a future release.

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos

@kensnyder  And they've done that...however this is a recent change by the organizational IT department.

Any emails that coming from '@clientdomain.com' that don't originate from within the client's network\mail servers are blocked as a security measure to prevent spoofing\phishing etc. 

So while we've verified with Amazon and can send outgoing emails from the client domain, they being rejected because the servers\IPs need to be whitelisted.

0 Kudos

Grant,

For this please open a case and we can work with you directly on your issue.  This is specific to your environments configuration so best to work through it with our support team.

--

Ken Snyder
VP, Customer Support & Cloud Operations

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos