scottr33d
New Creator

Set Default Website

Jump to solution

Is there a way to change the default website that is displayed in reports. I have about 30 sites but spend 99% of my time in one of them and it would save time if it was the default and I was not always having to switch to it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

I wanted to correct my earlier statement, the drop down list is alphabetical, but you are correct the default is based on an internal id that may not be the dashboard that is most commonly used. I have created the Enhancement Request ticket OCD-15687 for the Product Team to review this request. While we cannot guarantee that it can be implemented, should it be developed you can monitor the DQM releases for this ticket number.

--

Aris Ramos
Head of DQM Product Management, CSPO, CSM

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArisRamos
Crownpeak (Retired)

Hi @scottr33d ,

Thank you very much for your comment, right now the default is an alphabetical list in order of websites you have access to. I did want to ask if an alternative approach of remembering the last website you have visited would be a possible alternative to the approach you have requested? We currently do not have this functionality right now though we can review this as a possible enhancement request that the product team can review.

Kind Regards,
Aris

--

Aris Ramos

## If I’ve helped, accept this response as a solution so that other’s can find is more quickly in the future.
## Have thoughts on Crownpeak products? We'd love to hear them. Speak with the Crownpeak Product Team..

0 Kudos

Interesting. You mentioned "right now the default is an alphabetical list in order of websites you have access to."

While I do in fact have an alphabetical list, for some reason the default site that always shows up in benjerry.de, which is the 14th site in the list alphabetically. I'm not sure what is causing it to default to that site.

In any case, yes, remembering the last site visited would be acceptable.

0 Kudos

I wanted to correct my earlier statement, the drop down list is alphabetical, but you are correct the default is based on an internal id that may not be the dashboard that is most commonly used. I have created the Enhancement Request ticket OCD-15687 for the Product Team to review this request. While we cannot guarantee that it can be implemented, should it be developed you can monitor the DQM releases for this ticket number.

--

Aris Ramos

0 Kudos

Great - thank you!

0 Kudos