Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

May Releases

On May 8, the product team rolled out updates to the DX, DQ and DG product lines.

Just to quickly recap,

• Reports are now faster, more responsive and more consistent throughout the CMS. Updates include configurable columns, type-ahead search, and actionable results so you can access assets directly
  • Also, image editing has been updated. You can now crop and modify images within the platform. There's a new training video available so you can learn more.
  • An experience layer has been added to DQ to highlight new features and build in walkthroughs. This feature will be added across all platforms.
  • For DG users, Adobe Launch support has been added to Universal Consent platform. We've also added more control over category and vendor grouping for a better experience for your end-users.

For more information, see the May release overview blog or webinar.

And remember to check the latest release notes for Digital Experience, Digital Quality, and Digital Governance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
cpsalisb
Charter Member

Re: May Releases

With the image editing I do not see where resize is an option...the only option I see is to crop the image. I just wanted to verify. Thanks
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: May Releases

Hi -

Good catch. Cropping is a feature, flipping and filters as well, but resizing is not.

Thank you for noticing. I've updated the post.

Best,

Denise

0 Kudos