Community Resources
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner Enablement
Partner Enablement

DXM Developer Training – January 2020 [US timezone]

The training is directed at people who want to know more about developing content management experiences using Crownpeak DXM and is based on a series of labs. 

The training is scheduled to run over 3 days: Wednesday 29 - Friday 31 January, 09h00-18h00 Central.

More information is available from the training course overview.

This training is delivered via web conference call. If you are interested in attending, please register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8112782133879805954 -- we cap registrations at 20 places and we close registration the day before so that we have time to prep the training environment for everyone. 

4 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Observer

Re: DXM Developer Training – January 2020 [US timezone]

Thanks Marcus for sharing this information.

I have registered myself for this training. Are there any costs involved in this training?

Regards,

MaDurga

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crownpeak Employee
Crownpeak Employee

MaDurga - there are no additional costs for our Partners to train.  We want all of our developers to be fully equipped through all possible means to provide the best experiences for our customers.  Look forward to having you in training.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
I'm new here

Hello,

is there any training for NA for Crownpeak after Jan that has been planned?

Regards,

DTech

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Partner Enablement
Partner Enablement

The next NA training will be the 4-6 March. We try to schedule training for the first Wed-Fri of every month and alternate between NA and EU timezones.

0 Kudos